- Gardena Christian Academy has been serving the community since 1969 and is a ministry of Faith Christian Center.
- Our church is attended by a variety of people from several different cultures and nationalities.
- All GCA students and their families are encouraged to take part in services and activities of the church any time.
- The goal of Gardena Christian Academy is to see that each student reaches his or her full potential spiritually, mentally, enjoying snacktime academically, physically and socially.
- All subjects are presented from a God-centered viewpoint designed to integrate spiritual truths with academic training.
- Academic training is only an extension of spiritual truth as set forth in God's word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$50.00 Preschool Registration $50.00 Material Fee $125.00 Registration (K-5th) $180.00 Material Fee (K-5th)|
|Admissions Director||Kim Purnell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GardenaGrades: K-8 | 306 students
1473 W 182nd St
Gardena, CA 90248
GardenaGrades: 1-11 | 19 students
16219 S Western Avenue
Gardena, CA 90247
TorranceGrades: NS-6 | 58 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.