Gardena Christian Academy & Preschool
- Gardena Christian Academy has been serving the community since 1969 and is a ministry of Faith Christian Center.
- Our church is attended by a variety of people from several different cultures and nationalities.
- All GCA students and their families are encouraged to take part in services and activities of the church any time.
- The goal of Gardena Christian Academy is to see that each student reaches his or her full potential spiritually, mentally, enjoying snacktime academically, physically and socially.
- All subjects are presented from a God-centered viewpoint designed to integrate spiritual truths with academic training.
- Academic training is only an extension of spiritual truth as set forth in God's word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$50.00 Preschool Registration $50.00 Material Fee $125.00 Registration (K-5th) $180.00 Material Fee (K-5th)|
|Admissions Director||Kim Purnell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GardenaGrades: K-8 | 306 students
1473 W 182nd St
Gardena, CA 90248
ComptonGrades: PK-8 | 313 students
1300 E Palmer St
Compton, CA 90221
GardenaGrades: 1-11 | 19 students
16219 S Western Avenue
Gardena, CA 90247
TorranceGrades: NS-6 | 58 students
1215 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90501
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?