Gateway Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (813) 964-9800
- Classroom teachers are on Bachelors or Masters Degree levels. We offer excellent Teacher/Student ratios.
- Support auxiliary teachers, either Degreed or Certified, strengthen the core curriculum.
- Our staff, consisting of devoted, creative personnel with servants' hearts, provide an environment where every child will grow and succeed.
- The Sunshine State Standards are reflected through Abeka and Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.
- Our school is based on Biblical foundations that enable us to provide a well balanced venue where every child may flourish.
- Our mission is to partner with families to provide the most effective education where the child's home, school, and church join together to empower every child to achieve his/her goals! Christian values and good citizenship skills are reinforced daily.
- Every child has the right to a sound education in a safe and nurturing setting where they are accepted so they may freely express their individual ideas in creative, constructive, and innovative ways.
- Children represent a rainbow of precious, cultural diversity. Our role is to help every child do well academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically for God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-10 | 125 students
4902 N 22nd St
Tampa, FL 33610
(813) 231-9177 6.2 PK-10
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 72 students
9910 Wilsky Blvd
Tampa, FL 33615
(813) 884-0971 7 PK-12
Bible and academic teachings are excellent. High recommend!
- Posted by Parent - jjher
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?