Gateway Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Classroom teachers are on Bachelors or Masters Degree levels. We offer excellent Teacher/Student ratios.
- Support auxiliary teachers, either Degreed or Certified, strengthen the core curriculum.
- Our staff, consisting of devoted, creative personnel with servants' hearts, provide an environment where every child will grow and succeed.
- The Sunshine State Standards are reflected through Abeka and Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.
- Our school is based on Biblical foundations that enable us to provide a well balanced venue where every child may flourish.
- Our mission is to partner with families to provide the most effective education where the child's home, school, and church join together to empower every child to achieve his/her goals! Christian values and good citizenship skills are reinforced daily.
- Every child has the right to a sound education in a safe and nurturing setting where they are accepted so they may freely express their individual ideas in creative, constructive, and innovative ways.
- Children represent a rainbow of precious, cultural diversity. Our role is to help every child do well academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically for God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 121 students
4902 N 22nd St
Tampa, FL 33610
(813)231-9177 6.2 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
9910 Wilsky Blvd
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)884-0971 7 PK-12
Bible and academic teachings are excellent. High recommend!
- Posted by Parent - jjher
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.