Tampa Bay Christian Academy
- Tampa Baptist Academy is educating for eternity by seeking to nurture the spirit, mind and body of an international and culturally diverse pre-K through 12th grade student population through a Christ-centered, developmentally appropriate and safe educational environment.
- Our goal is to partner with families and churches to enable students to develop and apply a biblical world view and to become servant leaders in a changing world.
- Tampa Baptist Academy will be regionally, nationally and internationally recognized as a pace setter for academic and moral excellence and innovative educational practices, developing well-rounded Christian leaders of Godly conviction who influence their world for Jesus Christ through evangelism and discipleship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TampaGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7705 Gunn Hwy
Tampa, FL 33625
- TampaGrades: PK-12 | 213 students
7607 Sheldon Road
Tampa, FL 33615
- OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
- TampaGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
7032 Temple Terrace Hwy
Tampa, FL 33637
- TampaGrades: 9-12 | 720 students
4630 N Rome Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.