Bayshore Christian School
- We are Bayshore: Scholars, Leaders, Faith Warriors! Bayshore Christian School is a college preparatory, private Christian school located in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
- We serve students in pre-kindergarten age two through 12th grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We provide our students an educational climate that is academically excellent and unashamedly Christian. Our faculty and staff guide students through a methodical process of learning that focuses on core knowledge enriched with the arts, technology, foreign language, and athletics. The Bayshore Christian School graduate is a well-rounded student, abundantly prepared for college and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 989 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-5371 0.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12
4811 Kelly Road
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)885-1673 7.2 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-2 | 152 students
3712 W El Prado Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-0665 0.7 PK-2
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
2200 N Gomez Ave
Tampa, FL 33607
(813)879-7721 3.7 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.