Bayshore Christian School
- We are Bayshore: Scholars, Leaders, Faith Warriors! Bayshore Christian School is a college preparatory, private Christian school located in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
- We serve students in pre-kindergarten age two through 12th grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We provide our students an educational climate that is academically excellent and unashamedly Christian. Our faculty and staff guide students through a methodical process of learning that focuses on core knowledge enriched with the arts, technology, foreign language, and athletics. The Bayshore Christian School graduate is a well-rounded student, abundantly prepared for college and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 989 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-5371 0.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12
4811 Kelly Road
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)885-1673 7.2 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-2 | 152 students
3712 W El Prado Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-0665 0.7 PK-2
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
2200 N Gomez Ave
Tampa, FL 33607
(813)879-7721 3.7 PK-8
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.