Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Amnesty International, Arts and Animation Club, Baking Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Cybersecurity Club, Debate Club, Diversity and Inclusion Club, Environmental Club, Film Club, French Club, French Honor Society, Gaming Club, Global Cafe, GW Medical Team, Law Club, Learn2Serve, LGBTQ Alliance, Magic of Animation Club, Math Lab, Meditation Club, Mental Health Club, Model UN, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, News Show, Peer Mentor & Leader Program, Philosophy Club, Photography Club, Plant Life Club, Programming Club, Spanish Honor Society, Spanish Tutoring Lab, Sports Club, Stem Club, Student Council, Study Buddies, The Finer Things Club, The GW Student Newspaper and Yearbook, USA Bio Olympiad Club, Women's Empowerment Club, World Language Immersion Lab, Writing Lab, Young Entrepreneur and Stocks Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- George Washington University Online High School (GWUOHS) is a private school for academically talented students in grades 8-12 who seek a rigorous yet flexible college preparatory program and are motivated to prepare for a life in which they can contribute significantly, responsibly, and respectfully in a global society.
- Combining a college prep curriculum with small class sizes and intensive college counseling, our students receive a flexible, individualized education attuned to their own needs and goals.
- The George Washington University Online High School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.Our parents and students have the right to expect that our school provides a high-quality education endorsed by the education world. As an accredited school, GWUOHS offers courses and a U.S. diploma accepted by schools, colleges, universities, and employers across the globe.
- The school is a partnership between the nationally renowned George Washington University and Stride K12, the leading provider of online education in the US and around the world.
- Our engaging, interactive curriculum has received numerous awards, and is designed by some of the finest minds in education. Our teachers are selected based on deep expertise in their disciplines and are trained to teach online and provide individual attention to each of our students.
- GWUOHS students work with each other, instructors, counselors, and academic advisers to achieve their goals. Beyond academics, students also engage in multiple clubs, share their interests, passions, and ideas, and support each other through online discussions and group projects. The success of this school will be evident every day in the academic stimulation that students experience, as they are challenged to reach their highest potential and follow our school's honor code.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Enrollment available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does George Washington University Online High School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of George Washington University Online High School?
What is George Washington University Online High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for George Washington University Online High School?
Endorse George Washington University Online High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards