Gerrard Berman Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Gerrard Berman Day School serves 121 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Gerrard Berman Day School is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Grades: PK-12 | 966 students
315 E Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201)569-9500 17.7 PK-12
- Englewood Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
435 Lydecker Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201)568-5566 17.3 PK-8
- Tenafly Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
67 N Summit St
Tenafly, NJ 07670
(201)541-5780 16.5 PK-8
My kids have attended GBDS for the past 3 years and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier. They love school, have great friends, are learning so much in a safe, warm environment. They are building a very strong Jewish identity, are becoming very fluent in Hebrew at a young age, progressing perfectly well in secular studies as well. Unlike some other Jewish schools in the area, this school is truly non-judgmental and non-denominational. You don't have to fit into a certain "box" to feel comfortable here. Check out GBDS for your Jewish kids!!
- Posted by Parent - GBDS PARENT
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.