- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Glenwood Center we provide early education for children, infants through preschool, with a chartered Kindergarten program. At Glenwood Center, we believe that God created each of us to be a unique and special person. We respect and encourage each child's unique personality as we strive to meet each child's social, emotional, physical, and educational needs. We believe that children learn best when they experience something first-hand, therefore we encourage children to try new things, and do many day-to-day tasks for themselves. Children gain a great deal of satisfaction from learning to do new things as they grow, but we are always ready to help when a child asks. We provide a variety of learning experiences for children - a large variety of materials for art, many early literacy and language experiences, and opportunities to develop small and large motor skills. In all areas, we seek to build strong values in children - respect for themselves and other people. We consider ourselves partners in your child's growth and development.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Glenwood Center?
The application deadline for Glenwood Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Glenwood Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards