St Mary Magdalene School
Tel: (614) 279-9935
- St. Mary Magdalene School and professional staff are fully accredited by the State of Ohio Board of Education and the Diocese of Columbus for grades Kindergarten through Eight.
- Our mission is to teach Catholic values while providing a quality education in a Christian environment.
- A Before and After School Enrichment program and a Pre-School Program are available to serve the needs of younger children and working parents.
- The SMM School Board serves as an advisory board for the principal and pastor.
- Our Home and School Organization helps coordinate volunteers, organizes fund raisers that benefit our school and students, and hosts school social activities.
- The SMM Athletic Association offers football, softball, soccer, basketball and cheerleading programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westerville Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
2655 W Schrock Rd
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 882-1493 13.3 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 509-2220 12.5 NS-12
- Blacklick Grades: PK-8 | 369 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
(614) 861-0724 15.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.