Good Shepherd Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Good Shepherd Catholic School develops successful students with the support of the entire community.
- Our students reach their maximum academic and personal potential in a safe and nurturing environment, leading them to be people of faith, socialization, and character through study and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition information can be found at https://www.goodshepherdschool.net/domain/34|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, SoccerCheering, Soccer,|
We Believe ...
- Catholic education is rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and should be attainable to all.
- Our school is enriched through diversity and we welcome all cultures and faith backgrounds.
- Developing all students to their fullest potential while focusing on unique learning needs, is the foundation of excellent education.
- The use of technology is essential in preparing our students for the ever-changing needs of today`s global society.
- Learning occurs best in a loving, caring, and safe environment.
- By offering extra-curricular activities we enrich instruction and enhance the social skills of our students.
- Our students are taught and supported by an exceptionally dedicated faculty and staff in and out of the classroom.
- We must hold our children and ourselves to the highest standards.
- The success of our students is driven by open communication and family involvement.
- We create young men and women of character who respect themselves and one another.
- The positive values and education we provide will influence the lives of our students far beyond the doors of Good Shepherd.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
230 S Law Street
Aberdeen, MD 21001
(410)272-1387 6.8 PK-8
- North East Grades: K-12 | 470 students
581 S Maryland Ave
North East, MD 21901
(410)287-2050 7.2 K-12
- Bel Air Grades: NS-8 | 285 students
715 Moores Mill Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410)838-4848 14.8 NS-8
Great School! Excellent teachers, administration.
- Posted by Parent - giraf
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.