Good Shepherd Catholic School develops successful students with the support of the entire community.
Our students reach their maximum academic and personal potential in a safe and nurturing environment, leading them to be people of faith, socialization, and character through study and service.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition information can be found at www.goodshepherdschool.net
We Believe ...
- Catholic education is rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and should be attainable to all.
- Our school is enriched through diversity and we welcome all cultures and faith backgrounds.
- Developing all students to their fullest potential while focusing on unique learning needs, is the foundation of excellent education.
- The use of technology is essential in preparing our students for the ever-changing needs of today`s global society.
- Learning occurs best in a loving, caring, and safe environment.
- By offering extra-curricular activities we enrich instruction and enhance the social skills of our students.
- Our students are taught and supported by an exceptionally dedicated faculty and staff in and out of the classroom.
- We must hold our children and ourselves to the highest standards.
- The success of our students is driven by open communication and family involvement.
- We create young men and women of character who respect themselves and one another.
- The positive values and education we provide will influence the lives of our students far beyond the doors of Good Shepherd.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Good Shepherd Catholic School offer?
Good Shepherd Catholic School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Cheering and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Good Shepherd Catholic School?
The application deadline for Good Shepherd Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
We absolutely love this school! Its community and staff are wonderful. The small class size really help children excel and reach their maximum potential. My children love going to school everyday and it warms my heart to know that they are in such a caring, loving and faith filled environment. I highly recommend this school to everyone.
We have always wanted our 3 young girls to attend Catholic School, but felt we would never be able to afford it. During covid, the stress of online schooling pushed us to request info from Good Shepherd. They were so helpful and affordable. Our children were enrolled and in school within a few days. The Principle is Amazing, and the staff is great! We are blessed. What a great school!!
My granddaughter attends Good Shepherd since Pre-K. As a grandparent, the love you have for your grandchild is like nothing you can explain. Your child or grandchild is a special gem. Good Shepherd is a school where I feel my grandchild is safe, well educated and loved. The bond she has with her friends and school staff is so precious. I am so thankful my daughter chose this school for my grandbaby.
The small class size and wonderful teachers provide a great education at an affordable price. Teachers and staff are like family.
We love this little school! They have met distance learning head on, offering structured class times/meetings and additional support when needed, including a study hall with the Principal. From Pre-K4 through 8th grade, GSCS has a tremendous amount of heart & soul & a welcoming family atmosphere.
Good Shepherd Catholic School is an incredible place for my daughter to learn and grow. Small class sizes make it possible for meaningful interactions to occur between students and teachers. Kids can get the extra one-on-one attention they may need. The curriculum at GSCS holds our students to high standards that set them up for lifelong learning. My daughter loves hers friends and teachers and generally enjoys going to school every day!
Great School! Excellent teachers, administration.
Endorse Good Shepherd Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.