Good Shepherd Elementary School
- Good Shepherd School provides quality, Catholic, faith-filled education while maximizing the potential of all its students spiritually, academically, and socially to every student.
- All curriculum policies and procedures are established by the Catholic Schools' Department of the Diocese of Harrisburg and are voluntarily consistent with the requirements of Chapter 5 of the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- As educators we acknowledge parents as the primary educators of their children, and call upon school and parish personnel to assist them in this Christian endeavor.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Good Shepherd Elementary School also viewed these schools: St Theresa Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Cumberland Grades: PK-8 | 357 students
1200 Bridge Street
New Cumberland, PA 17070
(717) 774-7464 3.4 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.