Trinity High School
- Trinity High School educates young men and women in grades 9 through 12 in the Catholic tradition of values and excellence.
- Serving families of the greater Harrisburg area, Trinity partners with parents, parishes, and community to accomplish its goals.
- The administration, faculty, and staff commit themselves to teaching skills for lifelong learning, challenging students to achieve their personal best, and encouraging students to minister through service.
- We value our Catholic identity and the integral part we play in the church's mission to proclaim the Gospel, build faith communities, and promote service to others.
- We value educational excellence as a challenge to both faculty and students to pursue intellectual development and achieve their personal best.
- We value our unique, faith-centered community, which is nurtured through our families and parishes.
- The Trinity community strives to create a supportive and challenging environment, which affirms the dignity of all persons.
- We value our commitment to live honest, sincere, and upright lives in the classroom, through extra-curricular activities, and in the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Eileen Poplaski|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downingtown Grades: 9-12 | 1119 students
220 Woodbine Rd
Downingtown, PA 19335
(610)518-1300 68.1 9-12
- Bel Air Grades: 9-12 | 649 students
703 E Churchville Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410)879-2480 57.3 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.