- Trinity High School educates young men and women in grades 9 through 12 in the Catholic tradition of values and excellence.
- Serving families of the greater Harrisburg area, Trinity partners with parents, parishes, and community to accomplish its goals.
- The administration, faculty, and staff commit themselves to teaching skills for lifelong learning, challenging students to achieve their personal best, and encouraging students to minister through service.
- We value our Catholic identity and the integral part we play in the church's mission to proclaim the Gospel, build faith communities, and promote service to others.
- We value educational excellence as a challenge to both faculty and students to pursue intellectual development and achieve their personal best.
- We value our unique, faith-centered community, which is nurtured through our families and parishes.
- The Trinity community strives to create a supportive and challenging environment, which affirms the dignity of all persons.
- We value our commitment to live honest, sincere, and upright lives in the classroom, through extra-curricular activities, and in the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||615 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Eileen Poplaski|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LemoyneGrades: NS-12 | 364 students
10 Erford Road
Lemoyne, PA 17043
ElizabethtownGrades: NS-12 | 418 students
629 Holly Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.