Trinity High School
- Trinity High School educates young men and women in grades 9 through 12 in the Catholic tradition of values and excellence.
- Serving families of the greater Harrisburg area, Trinity partners with parents, parishes, and community to accomplish its goals.
- The administration, faculty, and staff commit themselves to teaching skills for lifelong learning, challenging students to achieve their personal best, and encouraging students to minister through service.
- We value our Catholic identity and the integral part we play in the church's mission to proclaim the Gospel, build faith communities, and promote service to others.
- We value educational excellence as a challenge to both faculty and students to pursue intellectual development and achieve their personal best.
- We value our unique, faith-centered community, which is nurtured through our families and parishes.
- The Trinity community strives to create a supportive and challenging environment, which affirms the dignity of all persons.
- We value our commitment to live honest, sincere, and upright lives in the classroom, through extra-curricular activities, and in the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Eileen Poplaski|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downingtown Grades: 9-12 | 1119 students
220 Woodbine Rd
Downingtown, PA 19335
(610)518-1300 68.1 9-12
- Bel Air Grades: 9-12 | 649 students
703 E Churchville Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410)879-2480 57.3 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.