Mount Calvary Christian School
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 413 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,994
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Modest attire, Collared shirt, no jeans
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Bible Quiz Team, National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chorus, Handbells
- Our core values1. Academic Excellence: MCCS strives to meet the highest standards of academic excellence in an environment where students may learn on their individual levels. It is our objective to prepare our students to graduate from MCCS with the skills necessary to function successfully in today's world.2. Bible Integration: In the life of every Christian, Biblical principles cannot be separated from daily living; therefore, the Bible is integrated into all classes by using teachable moments to share from God's Word.3. Biblical Philosophy: The Bible is the inerrant Word of God and guides all we do at MCCS.4. Biblical Worldview: We are a Christ-centered school that has a strong commitment to the scriptures as the Word of God.5. Critical Thinking: We encourage students to think logically, to use educated reasoning to solve problems, and to practically apply those things they have learned to all areas of their lives.6. Great Commission: The Christian school cooperates with the evangelical church and the home to evangelize and disciple students and family members. The Christian school also encourages and trains students to evangelize within their spheres of influence.7. Nondiscrimination: MCCS does not discriminate against anyone based on race, color, national and ethnic origin, disability or handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. However, we do reserve the right to require students to adhere to the beliefs held by MCCS.8. Parental Educational Responsibility: Parents, not the school or the state, have the primary responsibility for educating their children. MCCS seeks to assist parents with this responsibility.9. School Improvement: We actively seek to identify areas of possible improvement that will bring glory and honor to God. Doing so will promote the mission of MCCS and will demonstrate to God and to the students our commitment to excellence.10. Student Activities: MCCS offers spiritual, academic, athletic and fine arts activities in order to develop well-rounded students.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mount Calvary Christian School cost?
Mount Calvary Christian School's tuition is approximately $4,994 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Mount Calvary Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Mount Calvary Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does Mount Calvary Christian School offer?
Mount Calvary Christian School offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Mount Calvary Christian School's ranking?
Mount Calvary Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Mount Calvary Christian School?
The application deadline for Mount Calvary Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mount Calvary Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards