Tidings Of Peace Christian School
Tel: (717) 843-4562
- Our character-building curriculum will give your child the tools needed for success.
- We have what you want for your child: Biblically based teaching in a small classroom setting.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Number of AP Courses||25 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy blue pants for guys, navy jumpers for girls. Shirts with school logo available from the school)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,980|
|Tuition Notes||We do have financial aid for parents who are not able to pay this amount. With financial aid the minimum a family can pay to send their child to school is 25 dollars per month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,855|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Clayton L Shenk|
|Admissions Associate||Regina King|
- We provide a hot lunch every school day as part of the tuition. Graduates of our school are offered "seed money" to start their own business.
- We limit our classroom size to 10 students per teacher
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallastown Grades: PK-6 | 129 students
271 E Main St
Dallastown, PA 17313
(717) 244-9386 6.1 PK-6
- York Grades: NS-PK | 110 students
2710 Kingston Road
York, PA 17402
(717) 757-6390 2.7 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.