Good Shepherd Episcopal School
Tel: (281) 992-1357
- At Good Shepherd Episcopal School the well being of your child always comes first! Good Shepherd School offers high quality education programs in a Christian environment with a high level of parental involvement.
- The teaching staff is nurturing, educated, experienced, and works in partnership with the parents.
- When you choose Good Shepherd Episcopal School you are choosing to nurture the whole child-academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- Good Shepherd is accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools, which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School hours are 8:30 to 11:45, with before adn after school care 7:15 until 5:00. The school closely follows teh calendar of teh Friendswood Independent School District. We offer daily children's chapel, Friday spanish classes, along with an excellent language arts, science, math, and fine arts program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Friendswood Grades: PK-K | 60 students
809 S. Frwd. Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281) 482-4946 1.4 PK-K
- Friendswood Grades: PK-K | 120 students
304 W Edgewood Dr
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281) 482-0240 1.8 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 118 students
15500 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77062
(281) 486-0337 5 PK-K
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.