Good Shepherd Episcopal School
At Good Shepherd Episcopal School the well being of your child always comes first! Good Shepherd School offers high quality education programs in a Christian environment with a high level of parental involvement.
The teaching staff is nurturing, educated, experienced, and works in partnership with the parents.
When you choose Good Shepherd Episcopal School you are choosing to nurture the whole child-academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
Good Shepherd is accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools, which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 31 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- School hours are 8:30 to 11:45, with before adn after school care 7:15 until 5:00. The school closely follows teh calendar of teh Friendswood Independent School District. We offer daily children's chapel, Friday spanish classes, along with an excellent language arts, science, math, and fine arts program.
Endorse Good Shepherd Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.