Good Shepherd Episcopal School
- At Good Shepherd Episcopal School the well being of your child always comes first! Good Shepherd School offers high quality education programs in a Christian environment with a high level of parental involvement.
- The teaching staff is nurturing, educated, experienced, and works in partnership with the parents.
- When you choose Good Shepherd Episcopal School you are choosing to nurture the whole child-academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- Good Shepherd is accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools, which is recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School hours are 8:30 to 11:45, with before adn after school care 7:15 until 5:00. The school closely follows teh calendar of teh Friendswood Independent School District. We offer daily children's chapel, Friday spanish classes, along with an excellent language arts, science, math, and fine arts program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Friendswood Grades: PK-K | 60 students
809 S. Frwd. Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281)482-4946 1.4 PK-K
- Friendswood Grades: PK-K | 105 students
304 W Edgewood Dr
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281)482-0240 1.8 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 118 students
15500 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77062
(281)486-0337 5 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.