Friendswood Montessori School
- Friendswood Montessori School is complimented by its experienced staff and its excellent teaching program.
- This school is beneficial for parents who want their children to succeed with ease in elementary schools and beyond.
- FMS maintains fully equipped Montessori classrooms with trained teachers in order to offer your child a true Montessori experience.
- This ensures that your child will have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Our low teacher-student ratios guarantee children a close relationship with their teachers, which is essential for positive social and emotional development.
- The nurturing environment at FMS gives children the sense of belonging to a family and helps them learn how to live with others.
- It also encourages independence, self discipline, confidence, and love in our children.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FriendswoodGrades: PK-8 | 62 students
4425 Fm 2351 Rd
Friendswood, TX 77546
- SeabrookGrades: K | 21 students
1730 Old Kirby Rd
Seabrook, TX 77586
- HoustonGrades: PK-K | 118 students
15500 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77062
- HoustonGrades: KG | 70 students
17222 Mercury Dr
Houston, TX 77058
- League CityGrades: PK-6 | 67 students
201 S Shore Blvd
League City, TX 77573
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.