- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments have been provided by God as our final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one, yet three distinct persons.
- We believe Jesus Christ was virgin-born, lived without sin, and died and rose again to obtain salvation for those who will trust Him alone by faith.
- We believe that we, as mankind, are dead in sin, incapable of earning any favor of God.
- We believe that salvation comes as a free gift from God to those who trust Him; that they are kept by His promise and power; and that those truly born again will not use His gift as a liberty to continue in sin, but will be yielded to separate from worldly and sinful practices out of love for Him.
- We believe in the pre-tribulational, premillennial, personal return of Jesus Christ for His saints at any moment.
- We believe in the eternal, blissful estate of those who are saved, and the eternal punishment of those who are lost.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Egg Harbor TownshipGrades: NS-12 | 453 students
391 Zion Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Egg Harbor CityGrades: PK-12 | 282 students
PO Box 322
Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
AbseconGrades: PK-8 | 61 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.