Grace Christian Academy
Tel: (520) 586-2358
- Mission and Vision Our mission provides our students the skill they need to succeed in life with the environment and the tools to progress in academia and become lifelong learners; Jesus calls them disciples.
- Our vision is to provide the best education possible by focused Godly student leadership, through selecting the best teachers, continued expansion of our equipment and facilities and to provide the vocational program and encourage higher education for pursuit of a career of their choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and collar polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is charged and held at a minimum until the scholarships and grants are awarded. This allows parents a minimal financial cost at the beginning and due by the end of the school year.Registration is non refundable and due with application|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,124|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pastor Lupe Diaz|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Cycling, Mountain Biking, SoccerCycling, Mountain Biking,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Vocational Training - Upholstery
Arts and Music Programs:
Vocational Training - Furniture Building (shop)
- School hours are 8:00-12:00 for Pre-school and Kindergarten 8:00-3:00 for the elementary, junior high and high school classes All holidays are observed.
- Transportation and lunch is the responsibility of the parent.
- Our tentative school day:
- 8:00 the doors open
- 8:15 Pleages and devotion
- 8:25 start classes
- 9:30 10:15 first break for all classes
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 back to class
- 2:15 short break
- 3:00 School is done for the
- Our uniforms are a Khaki pant/skirt and a light colored polo shirt/blouse.
- Field trips are considered part of the school required days of attendance. Parents are encouraged to use their skills and talents to offer specific classes for the children.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sierra Vista Grades: K-12 | 124 students
215 Taylor Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520) 417-1113 28 K-12
- Sonoita Grades: NS-9 | 20 students
3107 State Highway 83
Sonoita, AZ 85637
(520) 455-5505 29.1 NS-9
- Sierra Vista Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
1447 S 7th Street
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520) 458-2983 29.6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?