Grace Harbor Church & School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Grace Harbor Church & School Photo #3 - Class begins in Kindergarten each day with group time led by Ms. Cunningham, the Kindergarten teacher.
Grace Harbor Church & School Photo #4 - Mrs. Snyder leads weekly chapel in Fellowship Hall. School begins each week learning a new Bible lesson and singing with Mrs. Snyder.
Grace Harbor Church & School Photo #8 - Children enjoy the large outdoor play area during recess and PE class.
- The mission of Grace Harbor School is to glorify God by providing a loving Christian environment where our students mature both spiritually and academically.
- We are committed to seeking God's grace and wisdom to provide an exceptional Christ-centered education, which incorporates both academic excellence and Biblical Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or Navy Pants / White or Navy Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,600|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten tuition is 5500 and covers extended care. Extended care is available for first through sixth grades at an additional cost.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recorder and Music Theory Lessons, Violin Lessons
- At a time when the world offers competing values, students need a foundation firmly established in God's Word and that is precisely what you will find at Grace Harbor Church and School. We celebrate diversity and strive to instill integrity, compassion and confidence in each child.
- Our curriculum effectively blends Christian values and academics into meaningful, engaging study and is adaptable to a variety of learning styles. We invite you to schedule a tour, speak with our principal, experience our environment and enroll today!
- At Grace Harbor Preschool, we strive to provide the smallest members of the family with a comprehensive early education program, in a Christian environment. From the nursery through Pre-K, we strive to enhance character, social, emotional, cognitive and physical developmental stages.
- We look forward to an opportunity to speak with you and share the excitement of our phenomenal programs. Contact us at 714.544.4431 to schedule your tour today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)544-1533 1.9 PK-8
- Mission Viejo Grades: K-12 | 56 students
23632 Via Calzada
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)701-9086 12.6 K-12
My son went to school at Grace Harbor from newborn through fifth grade. The staff/teachers are awesome! They truly care about the students education. Grace Harbor School is like family. They not only prepared my son academically (he is honor roll student), but also taught him to be polite and respectful. Grace Harbor School puts their heart and soul into each child. I highly recommend this School.
- Posted by Parent - Heidi
My granddaughter loves coming to school each day and never wants to leave.
- Posted by Parent - desan
As a parent a feel so blessed to have my two children in such a warm, nurturing Christian environment. Without a doubt my children get the individual attention in their studies that has let them to excel in their individual grades. I would recommend Grace Harbor Church and School to any family looking for a private school.
- Posted by Parent - dleit
My daughter has been at Grace Harbor since pre school thru 3rd grade and her level of education shines far and away above students that are from the public education model. Grace Harbor in my opinion is a high level program that helps to mold the child and teach beyond the academics by adding life skills. I have the utmost of respect for all of the teachers and the support staff that combined make Grace Harbor a safe, loving environment. I whole heartedly recommend Grace Harbor as a safe well rounded highly successful school.
- Posted by Parent - bmcma
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.