Grace Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Grace Lutheran School, organized in l963, is a fully accredited Christian school with classes from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- At Grace an experienced staff and faculty work closely with parents to help children reach their full potential.
- The curriculum includes more than textbooks. Earning trust, growing in responsibility, making decisions, and following through are important goals.
- Our mission is to share the message of salvation through Jesus; to guide and nurture the children spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically; and to encourage them to discover and fulfill God's special purpose for their lives.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 66 students
4217 9th Ave SW
Huntsville, AL 35805
(256)539-1772 1.9 K-12
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 321 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
(256)489-7006 0.8 K-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256)852-8884 0.8 PK-12
The environment at Grace Lutheran is very loving and welcoming for the kids.
- Posted by Parent - jgibb
At Grace Lutheran, my children are fortunate to have the opportunity to learn in a positive, Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - jmars
The teachers are absolutely amazing at Grace Lutheran School.
- Posted by Parent - chigg
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.