Grace Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Grace Lutheran School, organized in l963, is a fully accredited Christian school with classes from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- At Grace an experienced staff and faculty work closely with parents to help children reach their full potential.
- The curriculum includes more than textbooks. Earning trust, growing in responsibility, making decisions, and following through are important goals.
- Our mission is to share the message of salvation through Jesus; to guide and nurture the children spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically; and to encourage them to discover and fulfill God's special purpose for their lives.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 66 students
4217 9th Ave SW
Huntsville, AL 35805
(256)539-1772 1.9 K-12
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 321 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
(256)489-7006 0.8 K-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256)852-8884 0.8 PK-12
The environment at Grace Lutheran is very loving and welcoming for the kids.
- Posted by Parent - jgibb
At Grace Lutheran, my children are fortunate to have the opportunity to learn in a positive, Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - jmars
The teachers are absolutely amazing at Grace Lutheran School.
- Posted by Parent - chigg
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.