Grace Lutheran School
- The purpose of Grace Lutheran School is to provide well rounded Christ centered education in a safe, structured, and encouraging environment equipping students to become productive leaders of our world.
- Grace Lutheran School believes strongly in a well-rounded approach to our children's education by having Christ centered teachers that will create a Christ centered atmosphere.
- We believe that each child is blessed with specific abilities for personal growth and discipleship, and in order to reach success, the parents and staff are willing to work together closely.
- Our goal is to educate and train each child to be good citizens and to impact this community in a positive way.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 22.3 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.