- The purpose of Grace Lutheran School is to provide well rounded Christ centered education in a safe, structured, and encouraging environment equipping students to become productive leaders of our world.
- Grace Lutheran School believes strongly in a well-rounded approach to our children's education by having Christ centered teachers that will create a Christ centered atmosphere.
- We believe that each child is blessed with specific abilities for personal growth and discipleship, and in order to reach success, the parents and staff are willing to work together closely.
- Our goal is to educate and train each child to be good citizens and to impact this community in a positive way.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
GlendoraGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
La PalmaGrades: 2-12 | 38 students
24 Centerpointe Dr
La Palma, CA 90623
San Juan CapistranoGrades: PK-12 | 440 students
32032 Del Obispo St
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.