Grace N Glory Christian Academy
- Grace 'n' Glory Christian Academy was founded in 1975 as an educational ministry of the Bible Baptist Church of New Franklin, MO. The mission of the school is to train young people in an Christian environment, educating them not only in academics but in God's Truths as found in His Word, The Holy Bible.
- God's Word is our final authority in faith and practice, and through His Word the school seeks to educate young people and bring them to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, and then grow in Him.
- The school is an extension of the Church's ministry, fulfilling the Lord's command to preach and teach until He returns.
- The school adds a rigorous academic curriculum so that the student may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BoonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
502 7th St
Boonville, MO 65233
- BuncetonGrades: 1-8 | 32 students
17291 Lone Elm Rd
Bunceton, MO 65237
- Pilot GroveGrades: 2-9 | 29 students
405 Harris St
Pilot Grove, MO 65276
- HarrisburgGrades: NS-6 | 30 students
450 West Sexton
Harrisburg, MO 65256
- ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 271 students
4600 Christian Fellowship Rd
Columbia, MO 65203
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.