Grace Weekday School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 86 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art, Dance, Soccer, Yogi Kids (Yoga club)
- Grace Weekday School offers small class sizes that allow for individual instruction.
- Students completing the program are prepared for entry into public or private schools.
- Academics are taught through theme based, hands-on curriculum.
- Students attend weekly music and creative movement classes, as well as Friday Chapel.
- Our K4 classes take field trips to complement unit studies and active involvement with the community.
- The mission of the Weekday School is to meet the educational needs of the early childhood years in a loving, Christian environment.
- Each child is guided to attain their own potential emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually and intellectually.
- Qualified teachers provide a varied and stimulating environment.
- Special emphasis is placed on the child's active involvement in many experiences.
Endorse Grace Weekday School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards