Grace Weekday School
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Weekday School offers small class sizes that allow for individual instruction.
- Students completing the program are prepared for entry into public or private schools.
- Academics are taught through theme based, hands-on curriculum. Students attend weekly music and creative movement classes, as well as Friday Chapel.
- Our K4 classes take field trips to complement unit studies and active involvement with the community.
- The mission of the Weekday School is to meet the educational needs of the early childhood years in a loving, Christian environment.
- Each child is guided to attain their own potential emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually and intellectually.
- Qualified teachers provide a varied and stimulating environment. Special emphasis is placed on the child's active involvement in many experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Visit our website for more information|
|Admissions Director||Joyce K. Gresh|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
and Mini Manners, Art, Dance, Hand Bells, Soccer, Tiny Tennis
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 4.4 PK-8
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1125 Pittsford Cir
Charleston, SC 29412
(843)795-3975 6 PK-8
We also offer after school programs from 12 -1 or 12-2. We have Tiny Tennis, dance, gymnastics, Krav Maga, soccer and art enrichment programs offered from 12 - 1 Monday - Thursday.
- Posted by Administrator - direc
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.