Grace Weekday School
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Weekday School offers small class sizes that allow for individual instruction.
- Students completing the program are prepared for entry into public or private schools.
- Academics are taught through theme based, hands-on curriculum. Students attend weekly music and creative movement classes, as well as Friday Chapel.
- Our K4 classes take field trips to complement unit studies and active involvement with the community.
- The mission of the Weekday School is to meet the educational needs of the early childhood years in a loving, Christian environment.
- Each child is guided to attain their own potential emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually and intellectually.
- Qualified teachers provide a varied and stimulating environment. Special emphasis is placed on the child's active involvement in many experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Visit our website for more information|
|Admissions Director||Joyce K. Gresh|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
and Mini Manners, Art, Dance, Hand Bells, Soccer, Tiny Tennis
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
888-A King St
Charleston, SC 29403
(843)577-4495 4.4 PK-8
- Charleston Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
1125 Pittsford Cir
Charleston, SC 29412
(843)795-3975 6 PK-8
We also offer after school programs from 12 -1 or 12-2. We have Tiny Tennis, dance, gymnastics, Krav Maga, soccer and art enrichment programs offered from 12 - 1 Monday - Thursday.
- Posted by Administrator - direc
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.