Granite Start Early Learning Center
- Granite Start Early Learning Center serves 54 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Granite Start Early Learning Center is 54:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Granite Start Early Learning Center is 2nd Nature Academy (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
3 Holiday Cir
Nashua, NH 03062
(603)897-1255 1.9 NS-PK
- Nashua Grades: PK-K | 21 students
14 Kingston Dr
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)883-3016 2.2 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.