- The staff here at Nashua KinderCare strives to make our center feel like home by fostering trust in a comfortable, safe, friendly and fun learning environment.
- Another great thing to point out is our teachers are true believers in our philosophy and curriculum to trust "their own" children at KinderCare.
- We have several staff children currently enrolled in the program or had their children grow up in the KinderCare programs.
- Thats a true testament in its self on how great our staff and program are!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Nashua KinderCare has been in this community for over 14 years.
Our open, bright center is warm and inviting from the moment you
walk in. Our open floor plan allows families to socialize and
interact with the teaching staff. Our center also has three large
outdoor play spaces for children and an indoor play space for gross
motor skills development. We are conveniently located right off of
Route 3 at Exit 4. Our programs offer many different schedules to
fit the individual needs of each family. We are also proud to
provide a nutritious meal plan that includes morning
snack, lunch and an afternoon snack. We welcome you to come in
for a tour to get a glimpse of our extensive program and curriculum
Take a Google tour of our center!
- The health and safety of the children we care for is one of our top priorities. We provide nutritious snacks and meals. Our building has security doors and locked playground gates, thorough sign-in/out procedures and headcount system. We follow a strict cleaning plan to reduce incidences of illness. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Her role is to coordinate fire and disaster drills, check the safety of our building and equipment, as well as making sure that the staff maintains updated First Aid, CPR and other safety trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NH State Vouchers
- People that viewed Nashua KinderCare also viewed these schools: 2nd Nature Academy and Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: NS | 77 students
29 Clement St
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)897-8240 1.1 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.