- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Nashua KinderCare has been in this community for over 14 years.
Our open, bright center is warm and inviting from the moment you
walk in. Our open floor plan allows families to socialize and
interact with the teaching staff. Our center also has three large
outdoor play spaces for children and an indoor play space for gross
motor skills development. We are conveniently located right off of
Route 3 at Exit 4. Our programs offer many different schedules to
fit the individual needs of each family. We are also proud to
provide a nutritious meal plan that includes morning
snack, lunch and an afternoon snack. We welcome you to come in
for a tour to get a glimpse of our extensive program and curriculum
Take a Google tour of our center!
- The health and safety of the children we care for is one of our top priorities. We provide nutritious snacks and meals. Our building has security doors and locked playground gates, thorough sign-in/out procedures and headcount system. We follow a strict cleaning plan to reduce incidences of illness. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Her role is to coordinate fire and disaster drills, check the safety of our building and equipment, as well as making sure that the staff maintains updated First Aid, CPR and other safety trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NH State Vouchers
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Nashua KinderCare often compared to?
Nashua KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like World Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Nashua KinderCare?
The application deadline for Nashua KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Nashua KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards