Humpty Dumpty Learning Center
- Humpty Dumpty Learning Center is committed to the positive growth and development of your child.
- We strive to teach your child that learning is fun through our learning through play activities and curriculum.
- And, as a fully licensed center, not only will you know that your child is safe and sound, but you can trust that they will be having fun, learning new things, having great experiences, and being socially active.
- Our teachers believe in learning through play, as well as encouraging children to be independent; which helps to foster confidence and self-esteem.
- Our teachers are passionate about creating a comfortable, fun, and educational learning environment for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: PK-K | 21 students
14 Kingston Dr
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)883-3016 0.8 PK-K
- Nashua Grades: PK-K | 49 students
58 Lowell St
Nashua, NH 03064
(603)882-1041 1 PK-K
- Nashua Grades: NS | 77 students
29 Clement St
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)897-8240 1.1 NS
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.