Great Beginnings Preschool And Child Care has been providing the best in early childhood education and qualifty child care for over two decades.
Our preschools are in Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria and Goodyear Arizona.
Our programs are Christian based with most of our preschools being located on church campus's.
Our incredible staff are why Great Beginnings continues to grow and why we are Arizona's home town preschool.
We welcome you to call and tour one of our preschools today.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Yearly Tuition: $150
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Weekly rates vary based on age on child
- Great Beginnings Preschool and Childcare mission is "to love, protect, teach, and serve, all children as we honor God's command to take His Gospel to the whole world. Our preschool and child care facilities are located mostly on the campus's of local church's. Our two decades plus of providing exceptional care and education are why families throughout the valley of the sun have afforded us the honor and privelege of care for their children. We believe that in order to have the best outcome possible in early childhood education and care, we must always start with the best teachers possible. At Great Beginnings Preschool and Child Care we have the best teachers. We welcome you to call or stop by today to see for yourself just how special they are.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Great Beginnings Christian Preschool cost?
Great Beginnings Christian Preschool's tuition is approximately $150 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Great Beginnings Christian Preschool?
The application deadline for Great Beginnings Christian Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Great Beginnings Christian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.