Sunrise Preschool #129
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (623) 536-1020
- Each Sunrise Preschool Classroom for Three Year Olds has eight developmentally appropriate learning centers.
- Activities in our center based curriculum will prepare your for success in elementary school.
- School readiness activities in pre-reading, writing, counting, number recognition and problem solving are presented in a fun filled but purposeful manner.
- The exploration of early learning continues in areas of dramatic play, science and art.
- Emphasis is placed on cooperative play as children practice their understanding of socially appropriate behavior.
- While children are learning, Sunrise Preschools offers a secure and loving environment with an established routine and written daily communication with families.
- Furthermore, twice yearly parents receive a detailed and in-depth Progress Report and parent-teacher conferences.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
My husband and I truly value the care our boys get from Sunrise Preschool in Goodyear, AZ. The safety measures taken there are top notch. They establish a code with parents that need to be entered when dropping the children off or picking them up. Without this code, people are not permitted inside the facility. When the code is entered a ticket is printed that date/time stamps the child's name to show when they arrive and/or leave. This ticket must be given to the child's teacher in order to keep accurate account of them. This allows us to feel safe when our boys are attending Sunrise. Even the outside play areas are secure. The only way in or out of the building is through the front entrance. We would recommend Sunrise Preschool #129 to any parent who wants a safe environment to educate their children.
- Posted by Parent - damar
Surnise Preschool in Goodyear is Awesome. Our Son started at Sunrise a year ago and has show great progress. Not only are the teacher great but the Director is always smiling and greets every child that walks in, I swear she knows the name of every child in her school. were so happy with Sunrise and will always be Sunrise parents. Thank you Ms. Jeanne and Sommer for everything you do.
- Posted by Parent - t.gay
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?