- I would like to introduce you to my KinderCare family.
- These women have touched so many lives and inspired so many families, not just with their lesson plans and curriculum, but with the tender loving care they give each child that walks through our doors.
- It has been such a blessing to watch my team work together, as they inspire the future leaders of this country!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Palm Valley KinderCare, located in Goodyear, Arizona. Stop by and see what learning looks like through the eyes of a child!
- Here at Palm Valley KinderCare Health and Safety is something we take very seriously. Keypad entry and a fenced playground are just a few of the many ways we keep your most prized possession safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DES (dept of Eco Security), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goodyear Grades: K-5 | 54 students
1832 N Litchfield Rd
Goodyear, AZ 85395 0.3 K-5
- Avondale Grades: PK-K | 42 students
13003 W Mcdowell Rd
Avondale, AZ 85392
(623)935-9222 0.8 PK-K
- Goodyear Grades: NS-K
13235 W. Thomas Road
Goodyear, AZ 85395
(623)536-8185 1.1 NS-K
- Goodyear Grades: NS-PK | 115 students
13380 W. VanBuren St
Goodyear, AZ 85338
(623)932-9940 1.1 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.