St John Vianney Catholic School
- The St. John Vianney Catholic School Community serves children from preschool through eighth grade in a Christ-centered environment.
- As Salesian Educators we follow the educational pedagogy of St. John Bosco: Reason, Religion, and Loving Kindness so as to form good Christians and honest citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Plus fees.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,250|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Ignacia Carrillo (Princpal)|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- Our school has much to offer! For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.school.sjvaz.net/ We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avondale Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
13720 W Thomas Rd
Avondale, AZ 85392
(623)935-0945 3.1 PK-8
- Litchfield Park Grades: NS-8 | 430 students
830 E Plaza Circle
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
(623)935-4690 3.1 NS-8
- Canton Grades: PK-12 | 291 students
1 Nancy Drive
Canton, MS 39046
(601)859-5231 1285.5 PK-12
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 901 students
7601 Old Canton Road
Madison, MS 39110
(601)856-4455 1289 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.