Trinity Lutheran School
A Lutheran school for families of all religious backgrounds, Trinity is located in Litchfield Park, Arizona.
Trinity is co-educational and organized into three divisions – Foundations (Childcare, Preschool,Kindergarten), Primary School (Grades 1 - 4), and High School Prep (Grades 5 - 8).
Trinity faculty equip students with the ability to think critically, solve problems creatively, communicate effectively and act with confidence. Trinity. New Thinking.
- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 358 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
See Web site or call the office
Total Sports Offered
- Beginning in Foundations and continuing through a student’s graduation from High School Prep, Trinity provides eight distinct Benefits to every child who steps through our doors: Embrace New Thinking. While other schools may prioritize the tenets of classical education ahead of all else – perhaps believing older must be better – Trinity inspires New Thinking among students through innovations in teaching and learning. Today’s world demands New Thinking to solve its complex problems, and Trinity graduates will provide it.Participate in Your Child’s Education. Trinity parents meaningfully participate in their child’s education. Here, you are welcome to sit in on your child’s classes, eat lunch with them in the cafeteria, or pray with your child and their classmates at weekly Chapel. Just as Trinity is a place for children to learn about mitochondria or art history, we are also a place for mothers and fathers to learn about their children.Learn More. We challenge our students to achieve their potential and then some. Thanks to managed class sizes, forward-thinking leadership, and a team of teachers that might just be the best in Phoenix, your child learns more at Trinity – more about academic fundamentals; more about Faith; more about service and citizenship; and more about themselves.Do the Right Thing. As a Lutheran school, we welcome Jesus into our classrooms and integrate His teachings into our curriculum. More than just lessons on a SMART Board, we embed Christian values that empower your son or daughter to do the right thing – to make the right decision when it matters most – even when others may encourage them to do something else.Think for Yourself. Liberated from “classical” or “traditional” methodologies, Trinity faculty adapt their individual teaching styles to how your student learns best. As a result, we equip your child to think for themselves – to see the world differently – because real life is never as simple as a standardized test.Believe in You. Whether academic achievement comes easily or with great effort, we enhance your child’s self-confidence. From learning to collaborate with other boys and girls during the nurturing days of Preschool; to rapidly expanding his or her reading, writing and math abilities in the developmental years of Primary School; to fine-tuning study skills and advocating for their ideas in High School Prep, your child will graduate from Trinity believing in themselves.Thrive in Any High School. Trinity students thrive in Christian, Catholic, Public, Charter and Independent high schools throughout Phoenix. Academically sound, socially adept, humble but self-confident, our graduates stand out among their high school peers both inside and outside the classroom.Extend Your Family. Ours is a diverse community. We are Arizona natives and Midwest transplants; artists and soldiers; Lutherans, Catholics and Agnostics; and nearly every ethnicity created by God. But we laugh together after school at pick-up time; we cry together when life takes unexpected turns; we look out for one another’s children as if they are our own; and we mean it when we say “It’s good to see you” to another parent in the parking lot. More than a school, we are a family. Welcome home.
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.