Great Neck Preschool
- Great Neck Preschool opened in 1991. The teachers and directors at these schools all firmly believe in a sound education in a safe and loving environment.
- We realize our children are still young and need to have fun and feel safe at school.
- School should be a positive and happy experience and lessons should be interesting.
- The curricula used to teach the children are designed with emphasis on age appropriate lessons.
- Programs provide opportunities for children to practice self-control, taking turns and sharing.
- Learning is accomplished in a variety of ways that are designed to appeal and excite them.
- Each year fresh materials and ideas are added to keep lessons interesting and current.
- Teachers are encouraged to share new ideas and to express their creativity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-K | 130 students
1279 N Great Neck Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757)481-1180 0.6 PK-K
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-K
2572 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(757)631-2062 1.9 NS-K
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-12 | 176 students
1537 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757)428-7534 1.9 PK-12
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-K | 140 students
2460 Potters Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454 2.1 PK-K
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.