Great Neck Preschool
- Great Neck Preschool opened in 1991. The teachers and directors at these schools all firmly believe in a sound education in a safe and loving environment.
- We realize our children are still young and need to have fun and feel safe at school.
- School should be a positive and happy experience and lessons should be interesting.
- The curricula used to teach the children are designed with emphasis on age appropriate lessons.
- Programs provide opportunities for children to practice self-control, taking turns and sharing.
- Learning is accomplished in a variety of ways that are designed to appeal and excite them.
- Each year fresh materials and ideas are added to keep lessons interesting and current.
- Teachers are encouraged to share new ideas and to express their creativity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-K | 130 students
1279 N Great Neck Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757)481-1180 0.6 PK-K
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-K
2572 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(757)631-2062 1.9 NS-K
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-12 | 176 students
1537 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757)428-7534 1.9 PK-12
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-K | 140 students
2460 Potters Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454 2.1 PK-K
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.