Greater Augusta Christian Academy
Tel: (706) 863-2285
- Augusta Christian Academy, a ministry of Greater Augusta Apostolic Church, to uphold a standard of excellence within the education of our students.
- Students within today's modern curriculum are no longer taught the values inherit within character education, which can lead to a breakdown in self-esteem and respect for others.
- Even the learning environment of some classrooms is not conducive for academic excellence.
- We believe that a child's academic experience weights heavily on his/her future contributions to our society.
- At Greater Augusta Christian Academy, we identified the emerging need for a school that focuses on Christian character training and a reinforcement of outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
- That is why we use the individualized Bible-based curriculum of Accelerated Christian Education, which also offers continuing commitment to state-of-the-art, computer-enhanced education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.