Greater Augusta Christian Academy
- Augusta Christian Academy, a ministry of Greater Augusta Apostolic Church, to uphold a standard of excellence within the education of our students.
- Students within today's modern curriculum are no longer taught the values inherit within character education, which can lead to a breakdown in self-esteem and respect for others.
- Even the learning environment of some classrooms is not conducive for academic excellence.
- We believe that a child's academic experience weights heavily on his/her future contributions to our society.
- At Greater Augusta Christian Academy, we identified the emerging need for a school that focuses on Christian character training and a reinforcement of outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
- That is why we use the individualized Bible-based curriculum of Accelerated Christian Education, which also offers continuing commitment to state-of-the-art, computer-enhanced education.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Greater Augusta Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Charles Henry Terrell Academy.
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.