Adventist Christian School
- Advenist Christian School strives to prepare students and families for eternal life with Christ.
- Established in 1934 by the Augusta First Seventh-day Adventist Church, the school teaches a curriculum which includes balanced focus on spiritual, academic, and physical growth. Certified teachers skillfully weave artistic and practical disciplines into everyday academics.
- Students learn to follow their curiosity, to think creatively, and to work both independently and cooperatively with others.
- At Adventist Christian School we celebrate diversity and strive to instill integrity, compassion and confidence in each child.
- We give each child support and encouragement to become his or her own unique self while growing in their journey with Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Kahaki/Navy blue pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$465|
|Tuition Notes||$465 per month. Scholarships are available up to 50% of tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$232|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Pathfinders, Robotics and Programming
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Program
- Adventist education prepares students for a useful and joy-filled life, fostering friendship with God, whole-person development, Bible-based values, and selfless service in accordance with the Seventh-day Adventist mission to the world. We believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. It is our desire as a educators to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas by providing an environment that is safe, supports risk-taking, and invites a sharing of ideas. There are four elements that we believe are conducive to establishing such an environment, (1) Teaching Bible base-values, (2) teachers acting as a guide, (3) allowing the child's natural curiosity to direct his/her learning, and (4) promoting respect for all things and all people.Our Curriculum includes : Bible, Mathematics, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Handwriting (Cursive), Typing, Music, Drama, Field Trips, Community Service, Recreational times, After School Programs, and Physical Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AugustaGrades: K-8 | 138 students
333 Greene St
Augusta, GA 30901
- AugustaGrades: PK-8 | 123 students
811 Telfair Street
Augusta, GA 30901
- AugustaGrades: K-12 | 34 students
2230 Broad St
Augusta, GA 30904
- AugustaGrades: KG-12 | 165 students
2819 Peach Orchard Rd
Augusta, GA 30906
- AugustaGrades: PK-12 | 559 students
313 Baston Road
Augusta, GA 30907
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.