Green Valley Montessori (formerly Urbana Montessori)
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (301) 874-1896
- Montessori School used to be in Villages of Urbana, in Frederick County, MD but moved near Urbana, 4 miles south on Route 355 and renamed to Green Valley Montessori School. We offer Full day Montessori environment with extended enrichment program for 1-6 years young children. Check www.GreenValleyMontessori.com for updates and admission information.
Green Valley Montessori (formerly Urbana Montessori) places among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on the age group, schedule requested and the start date|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Sangi|
- Montessori School near Villages of Urbana, in Frederick County, MD and Clarksburg, MD We offer Full day Montessori environment with extended enrichment program for 1-6 years young children.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarksburg Grades: PK-K | 68 students
1896, Urbana Pike, Suite 23.
Clarksburg, MD 20871
(301) 874-1896 0 PK-K
- Ijamsville Grades: PK-K | 75 students
9503 Fingerboard Rd
Ijamsville, MD 21754
(301) 874-9100 3.4 PK-K
- Frederick Grades: NS-K | 150 students
3825 Carriage Hill Drive
Frederick, MD 21704
(240) 699-0006 3.7 NS-K
- Boyds Grades: NS-K
22010 Frederick Road
Boyds, MD 20841
(301) 540-1231 5.7 NS-K
I have had three children go through Urbana Montessori and will transition one to Green Valley Montessori with this school. Our children have benefitted tremendously from Ms. Sangi's program and our so grateful to have found it!
- Posted by Parent - nilap
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?