Grove City KinderCare
Thanks for looking to learn more about your child's teacher.
You will find that the teachers here at Kindercare are very warm, loving and nurturing.
You will find some very informative about each teacher at the center.
Please let us know if you feel that you need any additional information about our staff.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Grove City. We are very excited to meet
with you and your family. Our childcare center is dedicated to
providing the best safe and learning environment.We give our
children the opportunity to learn through play, and explore all the
domains of a healthy learning experience at their own pace! We
believe that it is important for the parent and center to work
together, and your participation in center activities and comments
are always welcome. We invite you to come tour our center to see
first hand the engagement of the children and meet our warm and
- We have a keypad to enter the building, a fenced playground, and all staff are trained in First-Aid and CPR. We have a Health and Safety Corrdinator to make sure the building is kept in compliance with all state licensing, and KinderCare requirements, for the safety of our children on a daily basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Title 20 NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Grove City KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.