Thanks for looking to learn more about your child's teacher.
You will find that the teachers here at Kindercare are very warm, loving and nurturing.
You will find some very informative about each teacher at the center.
Please let us know if you feel that you need any additional information about our staff.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Grove City. We are very excited to meet
with you and your family.Our childcare center is dedicated to
providing the best safe and learning environment.We give our
children the opportunity to learn through play, and explore all the
domains of a healthy learning experience at their own pace! We
believe that it is important for the parent and center to work
together, and your participation in center activities and comments
are always welcome. We invite you to come tour our center to see
first hand the engagement of the children and meet our warm and
- We have a keypad to enter the building, a fenced playground, and all staff are trained in First-Aid and CPR. We have a Health and Safety Corrdinator to make sure the building is kept in compliance with all state licensing, and KinderCare requirements, for the safety of our children on a daily basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Title 20 NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Grove City KinderCare?
The application deadline for Grove City KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Grove City KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.