Growing Concern School
- The Growing Concern is a Non-profit Private Academic School Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Established in 1978, we have been using the Montessori Method of Educating Children Ages 3 to 10 for more than 35 years.
- The Growing Concern School serves the Pocono Mountains Region of Northeast Pennsylvania including Monroe County, Pike County, Carbon County, Northampton County, as well as the Lehigh Valley and Western New Jersey.
- Elementary and kindergarten students are eligible for transportation from the Pocono Mountain, Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, and Pleasant Valley School Districts.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CrescoGrades: PK-8 | 283 students
212 Route 390
Cresco, PA 18326
East StroudsburgGrades: K-5 | 269 students
78 Ridgeway St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
StroudsburgGrades: NS-PK | 176 students
915 N 5th Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017