Growing Concern School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (570) 629-2754
- The Growing Concern is a Non-profit Private Academic School Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Established in 1978, we have been using the Montessori Method of Educating Children Ages 3 to 10 for more than 35 years.
- The Growing Concern School serves the Pocono Mountains Region of Northeast Pennsylvania including Monroe County, Pike County, Carbon County, Northampton County, as well as the Lehigh Valley and Western New Jersey. Elementary and kindergarten students are eligible for transportation from the Pocono Mountain, Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, and Pleasant Valley School Districts.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Stroudsburg Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
78 Ridgeway St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
(570) 421-3651 9.4 PK-6
- Stroudsburg Grades: NS-PK | 176 students
915 N 5th Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
(570) 420-0706 8.6 NS-PK
I love this school and the education that my son is receiving. So many great friend and memories being made!
- Posted by Parent - RGaun
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?