Growing Kids Learning Center
- Growing Kids Learning Center provide a quality preschool and child care for young children whose parents are concerned about safety, structured-yet-fun educational activities, a clean and friendly atmosphere, and convenience.
- The fact that we consistently earn parent satisfaction scores of 95% or higher tells us we've got something pretty special here.
- It's important for children to realize their full potential at every stage of development ' intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially.
- Our curriculum offers stimulating learning opportunities for students of every age, starting at six weeks and continuing through after-school age.
- And we do it in a fun-to-learn fashion. Don't be surprised to hear your child say, 'Guess what I learned today' after a day at Growing Kids.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 463 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574)272-3922 2.8 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
2817 Corpus Christi Dr
South Bend, IN 46628
(574)272-9868 4.1 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 366 students
2310 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46615
(574)233-7169 2.5 PK-8
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.