Corpus Christi School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/shorts polo red or blue)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We see Corpus Christi School as a community, dedicated to lifelong learning and enriching the mind, body, and soul through quality education.
- Mission Statement
- We will, as the community of Corpus Christi, develop our students spiritually, morally, intellectually, and socially, supported by the doctrine of the Catholic Church and the tradition of Catholic education.
- Belief Statements
- All children can learn.
- All children need structure.
- All students need to experience success and praise.
- All students need to be accountable.All students’ individual differences must be recognized and addressed both through instruction and assessment.
- The success of the student is a collaborative effort – student, teachers and parents.
- All students must be challenged to achieve their personal best.
- All children need a safe environment in which to learn.Teachers must continually strive to improve their teaching practices through staff development.
- Teachers must adapt their teaching to the individual needs of their students.
- Teachers must communicate and collaborate with each other for the success of their students.
- Teachers must have high, attainable expectations for their students.
- Teachers must develop the whole child – mind, body, and soul.
- Teachers must model intellectual curiosity and academic excellence.
- Our Catholic identity must pervade all we do as parents, students, and teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
1020 Wilber St
South Bend, IN 46628
(574) 234-3422 1.9 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574) 272-3922 2.1 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: NS-PK | 180 students
17475 State Road 23
South Bend, IN 46635
(574) 273-9048 4.1 NS-PK
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
2310 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46615
(574) 233-7169 4.7 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
3616 Saint Johns Way
South Bend, IN 46628
(574) 232-9849 1.8 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.