Holy Cross Elementary School
- Holy Cross Catholic School exists for one purpose: to give glory to God through the total education of each Holy Cross student.
- Holy Cross Catholic School provides quality education in the Roman Catholic tradition to students of all faiths through the development of spirit, mind, and body.
- We value the diversity of our students and provide a firm spiritual, academic, and social foundation upon which they can build their future.
- We believe Catholic education includes formation in Christian justice, global awareness, and opportunities to serve the larger community.
- We believe Catholic Education invites each child to develop a personal relationship with Christ by receiving a foundation in the doctrines and practices of the Roman Catholic faith.
- We believe that the parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children.
- We believe that every child should experience spiritual, academic, and physical growth each day.
- We believe each student is unique and should receive an education suited to his or her personal growth patterns.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
2817 Corpus Christi Dr
South Bend, IN 46628
(574)272-9868 1.9 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
3616 Saint Johns Way
South Bend, IN 46628
(574)232-9849 1.3 PK-8
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.