Holy Cross Elementary School
Tel: (574) 234-3422
- Holy Cross Catholic School exists for one purpose: to give glory to God through the total education of each Holy Cross student.
- Holy Cross Catholic School provides quality education in the Roman Catholic tradition to students of all faiths through the development of spirit, mind, and body.
- We value the diversity of our students and provide a firm spiritual, academic, and social foundation upon which they can build their future.
- We believe Catholic education includes formation in Christian justice, global awareness, and opportunities to serve the larger community.
- We believe Catholic Education invites each child to develop a personal relationship with Christ by receiving a foundation in the doctrines and practices of the Roman Catholic faith.
- We believe that the parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children.
- We believe that every child should experience spiritual, academic, and physical growth each day.
- We believe each student is unique and should receive an education suited to his or her personal growth patterns.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
2817 Corpus Christi Dr
South Bend, IN 46628
(574) 272-9868 1.9 PK-8
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
3616 Saint Johns Way
South Bend, IN 46628
(574) 232-9849 1.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.