Guiding Light Christian Educational Center
Guiding Light Christian Educational Center Photo #2 - Guiding Lake Havasu City's Children Since 1985
Guiding Lake Havasu City`s Children Since 1985. Guiding Light provides: Quality education in a safe and nurturing environment, for the youth of our community.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Students: 131 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Varies on schedule
- Guiding Light Christian Educational Center (GLCEC) and Guiding Light Christian Partnership (GLCP) provide a program of academic excellence for student`s age 1 year through 10 years old. We believe the children of today are our future. ~ We teach children to become responsible adults who enjoy their work and their lives. Life skills are an important part of being successful in school, the workplace and their lives. Among these skills are accepting responsibility for one's behavior, time management, problem solving, decision making, positive social behavior, the satisfaction of work well done and the enjoyment of continuous learning.
Endorse Guiding Light Christian Educational Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.