Guiding Light Christian Educational Center
Guiding Light Christian Educational Center Photo #2 - Guiding Lake Havasu City's Children Since 1985
- Guiding Lake Havasu City`s Children Since 1985. Guiding Light provides: Quality education in a safe and nurturing environment, for the youth of our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies on schedule|
|Admissions Associate||Shanta Abbott|
- Guiding Light Christian Educational Center (GLCEC) and Guiding Light Christian Partnership (GLCP) provide a program of academic excellence for student`s age 1 year through 10 years old. We believe the children of today are our future. ~ We teach children to become responsible adults who enjoy their work and their lives. Life skills are an important part of being successful in school, the workplace and their lives. Among these skills are accepting responsibility for one's behavior, time management, problem solving, decision making, positive social behavior, the satisfaction of work well done and the enjoyment of continuous learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Havasu City Grades: PK | 59 students
3180 McCulloch Boulevard N
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
(928)855-3085 1.5 PK
- Lake Havasu City Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
1605 Mcculloch Blvd S
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
(928)854-5465 4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.