Guiding Light Christian Educational Center
- Guiding Lake Havasu City`s Children Since 1985. Guiding Light provides: Quality education in a safe and nurturing environment, for the youth of our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies on schedule|
|Admissions Associate||Shanta Abbott|
- Guiding Light Christian Educational Center (GLCEC) and Guiding Light Christian Partnership (GLCP) provide a program of academic excellence for student`s age 1 year through 10 years old. We believe the children of today are our future. ~ We teach children to become responsible adults who enjoy their work and their lives. Life skills are an important part of being successful in school, the workplace and their lives. Among these skills are accepting responsibility for one's behavior, time management, problem solving, decision making, positive social behavior, the satisfaction of work well done and the enjoyment of continuous learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Havasu City Grades: PK | 59 students
3180 McCulloch Boulevard N
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
(928)855-3085 1.5 PK
- Lake Havasu City Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
1605 Mcculloch Blvd S
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
(928)854-5465 4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.