Hilltop Learning Center Pre-School
- School's mission is to develop each child socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically and spiritually.We want to help each child to interact with his/her peers.
- We want children to express themselves creatively and to also understand the importance of boundaries and rules.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Children must be at least 2 1/2 years old when the school year begins in August and must be reliably potty trained.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Havasu City Grades: PK-2 | 131 students
220 Mescal Ln
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
(928)855-1022 1.5 PK-2
- Lake Havasu City Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
1605 Mcculloch Blvd S
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406
(928)854-5465 3 PK-8
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 35 students
3171 T Hickey Avenue
Joliet, IL 60435
(815)436-4024 1497.1 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.