The teachers and staff at Hanover KinderCare are a group of passionate educators.
Whether it be a first step, first word, first letter written or first sentence read, the teachers are there to help the children achieve these milestones and more!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare in Hanover stands out from others due to the great relationships that we have with our families, community and with each other. The staff work hard to create a welcoming environment for our families, and with that we build life-long relationships. We have families who have been with us for many years and who have multiple children in the center. Our dedication to our extended families and the overall development of the children are what make us stand out.
- We have a key-code secured entry. A code is given to parents when they enroll so they may have access to the classroom to pick up their child. Management is always present in the building and the staff are not authorized to allow anyone access to the classrooms without management's permission. We also do a name-to-face check every thirty (30) minutes and have enclosed playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- POC, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Hanover KinderCare often compared to?
Hanover KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like The Goddard School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Hanover KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hanover KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hanover KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.