Harambee Christian School
Tel: (614) 291-0885
- Harambee Community Center turned out October 4, 2007 for a memorable Grand Opening Celebration.
- Students from Harambee Christian School gave major donors private tours of the facility followed by a reception and ceremony at 5:30 p.m. The entire staff at Urban Concern would like to thank everyone for their generosity.
- James Brown noted that the new facility serves as a life center for South Linden.
- "This is the first time since Urban Concern began that our staff and activities will be under one roof," he said.
- "We are grateful for this wonderful facility and pray it will be used to expand God's church in South Linden.".
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?