Harambee Christian School
- Harambee Community Center turned out October 4, 2007 for a memorable Grand Opening Celebration.
- Students from Harambee Christian School gave major donors private tours of the facility followed by a reception and ceremony at 5:30 p.m. The entire staff at Urban Concern would like to thank everyone for their generosity.
- James Brown noted that the new facility serves as a life center for South Linden.
- "This is the first time since Urban Concern began that our staff and activities will be under one roof," he said.
- "We are grateful for this wonderful facility and pray it will be used to expand God's church in South Linden.".
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Harambee Christian School also viewed these schools: The Gloria S. Friend Christian Academy.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?