Harambee Christian School
- Harambee Community Center turned out October 4, 2007 for a memorable Grand Opening Celebration.
- Students from Harambee Christian School gave major donors private tours of the facility followed by a reception and ceremony at 5:30 p.m. The entire staff at Urban Concern would like to thank everyone for their generosity.
- James Brown noted that the new facility serves as a life center for South Linden.
- "This is the first time since Urban Concern began that our staff and activities will be under one roof," he said.
- "We are grateful for this wonderful facility and pray it will be used to expand God's church in South Linden.".
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Harambee Christian School also viewed these schools: The Gloria S. Friend Christian Academy.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.