Harambee Christian School
- Harambee Community Center turned out October 4, 2007 for a memorable Grand Opening Celebration.
- Students from Harambee Christian School gave major donors private tours of the facility followed by a reception and ceremony at 5:30 p.m. The entire staff at Urban Concern would like to thank everyone for their generosity.
- James Brown noted that the new facility serves as a life center for South Linden.
- "This is the first time since Urban Concern began that our staff and activities will be under one roof," he said.
- "We are grateful for this wonderful facility and pray it will be used to expand God's church in South Linden.".
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Harambee Christian School also viewed these schools: The Gloria S. Friend Christian Academy.
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.