Harbor Christian Academy
- Harbor Christian Academy began in fall 2005 as a ministry of Harbor Church, PCA in Mooresville, NC and as a partner school with Southlake Christian Academy in Huntersville, NC. The school opened with a new facility on Williamson Road.
- In fall 2007 the school will expand to include Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade.
- An additional grade per year is planned through 5th grade.
- Should parents desire further Christian education, students completing Harbor Christian Academy may be enrolled into Southlake Christian Academy which has grades TK - 12.
- Also, depending on the circumstances and wisdom at the time, additional grades through high school may be considered for Harbor Christian Academy.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||School Board|
- Please note that the Kindergarten Class is in School for 4 hours each day whereas 1st and 2nd Grade Classes are 6.5 hours each day
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntersville Grades: PK-4 | 51 students
15115 Norman View Ln
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)896-6605 9.7 PK-4
- Salisbury Grades: NS-12 | 301 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704)636-3005 23.2 NS-12
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.