- The goal of The Harbor School is to provide an individual learning environment that fosters the total development of each student.
- It builds academic skills, increases motivations, and bolsters self-esteem.
- Harbor provides each child with a solid foundation that serves as the basis for future success.
- Harbor begins by establishing an important bond between parent, student, and school. The experience of a Harbor School Education offers a definite advantage in preparing children with disabilities to lead satisfying, productive, and independent lives.
- Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing educational environment dedicated to the vision that individuals with disabling conditions are entitled to a full and meaningful life.
- The school seeks to empower each student with skills for life, work, and recreation, believing that every individual possesses the dignity and potential to contribute to a better world.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Grades: 2-12 | 116 students
1604 Woodfield Rd
Neptune, NJ 07753
(732)681-6900 8.9 2-12
- Teaneck Grades: 9-12 | 183 students
1135 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201)862-1796 40.6 9-12
- Titusville Grades: 2-12 | 67 students
86 River Dr
Titusville, NJ 08560
(609)737-7733 43.6 2-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.