- The goal of The Harbor School is to provide an individual learning environment that fosters the total development of each student.
- It builds academic skills, increases motivations, and bolsters self-esteem.
- Harbor provides each child with a solid foundation that serves as the basis for future success.
- Harbor begins by establishing an important bond between parent, student, and school. The experience of a Harbor School Education offers a definite advantage in preparing children with disabilities to lead satisfying, productive, and independent lives.
- Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing educational environment dedicated to the vision that individuals with disabling conditions are entitled to a full and meaningful life.
- The school seeks to empower each student with skills for life, work, and recreation, believing that every individual possesses the dignity and potential to contribute to a better world.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Grades: 2-12 | 116 students
1604 Woodfield Rd
Neptune, NJ 07753
(732) 681-6900 8.9 2-12
- Teaneck Grades: 9-12 | 184 students
1135 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201) 862-1796 40.6 9-12
- Titusville Grades: 2-12 | 88 students
86 River Dr
Titusville, NJ 08560
(609) 737-7733 43.6 2-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.