Creative Learning Center
5.00 (1 review)
- Creative Learning Center is a unique progressive preschool, Kindergarten and first grade program emphasizing integrated learning experiences through creative hands-on activities.
- Our philosophy is based on the teachings of Dewey, Piaget and Vygotsky as well as the most current brain-based research.
- We educate the whole child by providing a loving and nurturing environment. Our learning activities are both engaging and challenging to stimulate all areas of cognitive development.
- Our certified teachers are passionate about early childhood education and continually further their own education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 1|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the number of sessions and offerings selected.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Bonnie Brief Pauska|
|Admissions Associate||Danielle Pauska Brenner|
- Progressive early childhood curriculum based on Bank Street College of Education; Primary Learning K/1 program for advanced learners; creative arts and music curriculum with art specialist; science, cooking, field trips, and computers in each classroom; exciting afternoon enrichment programs and exciting clubs; certified, highly educated teachers; aesthetically pleasing classrooms; outstanding playground facilities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shrewsbury Grades: PK-K | 109 students
174 Patterson Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
(732)530-1442 1.5 PK-K
- Shrewsbury Grades: NS-6 | 114 students
35 White Road
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
(732)219-5400 1.5 NS-6
Our children have thrived at Creative Learning Center in every possible aspect. This school has provided such an incredible foundation for our children from its unique curriculum, philosophy, environment and methods of teaching children. Whether the subject be reading, math skills, foreign languages, sciences, cooking, computers, musical instruments, creative play, geography, the teachers of Creative Learning Center touch upon all aspects with an approach that young children soak up and understand. In our opinion, Creative Learning Center is a unique blend of traditional nursery school, montessori style nursery school and whatever is happening now in preschool education. The Director is constantly educating herself on the newest and perhaps best methods of educating young children. She is the most passionate person we know when it comes to educating children and her job! This is clearly evident in how the staff teach and the energy in the school. Creative Learning also fosters independence, respect towards others, taking responsibility for one's own actions and kindness. These traits are constantly emphasized in every classroom all day. Our children have carried their knowledge and experiences from Creative Learning Center to grammar school where they have entered at the top of their classes. We truly feel we owe where our children stand today in school to Creative Learning Center.
- Posted by Parent - brian
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.