We teach self-confidence by giving children all the skills needed for success in their next school.
The heart of our program is a theme based curriculum which makes learning fun by weaving all our monthly activities around a single subject.
Themes are illustrated through stories, games, music, drama, dance, craft projects, videos, computer software, and field trips.
The result is children who have a positive self-image, have great social interaction skills, and want to go to school.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 109 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our team of certified professionals (6/1 teacher ratio) is dedicated to making Leapfrog better every year. Our program includes gymnastics, swimming, and yoga ... and two brand new playgrounds. For almost 20 years our graduates have been top performers in local schools. Visit our website www.leapfroglearningcenter.com and get a video tour of our school.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Leapfrog Learning Center?
The application deadline for Leapfrog Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Leapfrog Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.