Leapfrog Learning Center
- We teach self-confidence by giving children all the skills needed for success in their next school.
- The heart of our program is a theme based curriculum which makes learning fun by weaving all our monthly activities around a single subject.
- Themes are illustrated through stories, games, music, drama, dance, craft projects, videos, computer software, and field trips.
- The result is children who have a positive self-image, have great social interaction skills, and want to go to school.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our team of certified professionals (6/1 teacher ratio) is dedicated to making Leapfrog better every year. Our program includes gymnastics, swimming, and yoga ... and two brand new playgrounds. For almost 20 years our graduates have been top performers in local schools. Visit our website www.leapfroglearningcenter.com and get a video tour of our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shrewsbury Grades: NS-6 | 114 students
35 White Road
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
(732)219-5400 0.5 NS-6
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.