Leapfrog Learning Center
Tel: (732) 530-1442
- We teach self-confidence by giving children all the skills needed for success in their next school.
- The heart of our program is a theme based curriculum which makes learning fun by weaving all our monthly activities around a single subject.
- Themes are illustrated through stories, games, music, drama, dance, craft projects, videos, computer software, and field trips.
- The result is children who have a positive self-image, have great social interaction skills, and want to go to school.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our team of certified professionals (6/1 teacher ratio) is dedicated to making Leapfrog better every year. Our program includes gymnastics, swimming, and yoga ... and two brand new playgrounds. For almost 20 years our graduates have been top performers in local schools. Visit our website www.leapfroglearningcenter.com and get a video tour of our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shrewsbury Grades: NS-6 | 114 students
35 White Road
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
(732) 219-5400 0.5 NS-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.