Atlantis Prep School
Atlantis Prep School Photo #5 - Our Midstream Class working on their writing. Midstream is a great alternative pogram for 4 1/2 - 5 year olds who aren't yet prepared to enter Kindergarten.
Beginning September 1st, when you enroll your child at Atlantis Prep, you will receive a COMPLIMENTARY Family Membership to The Atlantic Club.
The mission of the Atlantis Preparatory School is to develop each individual to reach their greatest potential by providing an outstanding curriculum, which includes the academics, social and emotional growth, the arts, athletic ability, and the mind/body experience.
We are committed to the development of the whole child so that each student can discover his own path to greatness.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 147 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The most important aspect of early learning is to prepare children for future success and achievement in school and life. Understanding and applying the foundations of math, reading and language arts are perhaps our most important elements in achieving this future success.Curriculum includes enrichment activities where children venture outside their classroom to visit specialized instruction in Music, Spanish, & Wellness. Select classes also include technology, yoga, art, gym and sports-specific instruction.
- Mommy & Me
- First Steps (18 mos. by Oct 1st)
- Starters (2 1/2 by Oct 1st)
- Jr. Learners (3 by Oct 1st)
- Preschool Plus (3 1/2 by Oct 1st)
- Jr. Kindergarten (4 by Oct 1st)
- Midstream Program
- The unique Midstream program for 4 1/2 5 year olds that stresses social skills while encouraging children to have fun exploring their academic environment. Students are given the "gift of time" as they continue to be challenged in a program developed for their specific age group. Through play, structure activities and individual guidance, each child develops self-esteem as well as social, cognitive and physical skills in a caring and supportive environment. Students must have completed PRESCHOOL PLUS or JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN program or have a teacher recommendation for the MIDSTREAM program.
Endorse Atlantis Prep School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.