Atlantis Prep School
Our Midstream Class working on their writing. Midstream is a great alternative pogram for 4 1/2 - 5 year olds who aren't yet prepared to enter Kindergarten.
- Beginning September 1st, when you enroll your child at Atlantis Prep, you will receive a COMPLIMENTARY Family Membership to The Atlantic Club.
- The mission of the Atlantis Preparatory School is to develop each individual to reach their greatest potential by providing an outstanding curriculum, which includes the academics, social and emotional growth, the arts, athletic ability, and the mind/body experience.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child so that each student can discover his own path to greatness.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, DanceCheering, Dance,
- The most important aspect of early learning is to prepare children for future success and achievement in school and life. Understanding and applying the foundations of math, reading and language arts are perhaps our most important elements in achieving this future success.Curriculum includes enrichment activities where children venture outside their classroom to visit specialized instruction in Music, Spanish, & Wellness. Select classes also include technology, yoga, art, gym and sports-specific instruction.
- Mommy & Me
- First Steps (18 mos. by Oct 1st)
- Starters (2 1/2 by Oct 1st)
- Jr. Learners (3 by Oct 1st)
- Preschool Plus (3 1/2 by Oct 1st)
- Jr. Kindergarten (4 by Oct 1st)
- Midstream Program
- The unique Midstream program for 4 1/2 5 year olds that stresses social skills while encouraging children to have fun exploring their academic environment. Students are given the "gift of time" as they continue to be challenged in a program developed for their specific age group. Through play, structure activities and individual guidance, each child develops self-esteem as well as social, cognitive and physical skills in a caring and supportive environment. Students must have completed PRESCHOOL PLUS or JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN program or have a teacher recommendation for the MIDSTREAM program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sea GirtGrades: NS-8 | 220 students
2135 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
Red BankGrades: PK-8 | 572 students
30 Peters Pl
Red Bank, NJ 07701
MorganvilleGrades: PK-4 | 145 students
257 Highway 79
Morganville, NJ 07751
Red BankGrades: NS-K | 118 students
255 Harding Road
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Atlantic HighlandsGrades: PK-K | 178 students
724 Kings Hwy East
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017