The teachers and staff here at the Wall KinderCare are committed and passionate about your child's education and providing a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
We have a seasoned staff with years of experience and love for working with children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 82 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Wall KinderCare. We are committed to providing the best educational program to help each child reach their fullest potential. We feature fun, developmentally appropriate lessons and activities, because at KinderCare, everything is designed for learning. Whether your child is striving to take their first steps or preparing for first grade, we are here to help them reach new milestones each and every day. Call today to schedule a tour to come and see our school and meet our teachers.
- Our center safety features include a keypad entry with the code being changed at least every six months and each playground is fully fenced in. All of our staff is First Aid and CPR certified, as well as background checked and fingerprinted before working with the children. We have a Health & Safety Coordinator on site with monthly fire drills as well as Disaster Drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NJ Cares for Kids Child Care Resources Naccrra Center Capacity: 180
Endorse Wall KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.