The teachers and staff here at the Wall KinderCare are committed and passionate about your child's education and providing a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
We have a seasoned staff with years of experience and love for working with children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 82 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Wall KinderCare. We are committed to providing the best educational program to help each child reach their fullest potential. We feature fun, developmentally appropriate lessons and activities, because at KinderCare, everything is designed for learning. Whether your child is striving to take their first steps or preparing for first grade, we are here to help them reach new milestones each and every day. Call today to schedule a tour to come and see our school and meet our teachers.
- Our center safety features include a keypad entry with the code being changed at least every six months and each playground is fully fenced in. All of our staff is First Aid and CPR certified, as well as background checked and fingerprinted before working with the children. We have a Health & Safety Coordinator on site with monthly fire drills as well as Disaster Drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NJ Cares for Kids Child Care Resources Naccrra Center Capacity: 180
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wall KinderCare?
The application deadline for Wall KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wall KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.