Harvest Christian Academy For The Deaf
5.00 (1 review)
- Harvest Christian Academy For The Deaf serves 7 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Harvest Christian Academy For The Deaf is 2:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Harvest Christian Academy For The Deaf is Oakwood Christian Academy (4.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Oglethorpe Grades: K-12 | 31 students
3220 Battlefield Parkway
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
(706)861-2237 6.5 K-12
- Ringgold Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
124 Kittle Street
Ringgold, GA 30736
(706)937-9923 7.1 1-8
- Tunnel Hill Grades: NS-12 | 46 students
5296 Dogwood Valley Rd
Tunnel Hill, GA 30755
(706)673-2056 7.4 NS-12
- Rossville Grades: 5-8 | 24 students
97 Cross Street
Rossville, GA 30741
(706)866-6071 8.3 5-8
Harvest Christian Academy for the Deaf is one of only two Christian schools for deaf students in America. We have a quality academic program with an emphasis on the Word of God as our daily guide for all that we do. Also, deaf our students have numerous opportunities to be involved in sports and drama through the programs offered at Harvest Baptist Church of the Deaf.
- Posted by Administrator - hcad
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.